Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
Swedish Institute grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2018.
An estimated 180 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2018. Usually, 1-2 % of the applicants can be awarded a SISS scholarship.
• Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by SISS
• Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month
• Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
• Insurance against illness and accident
• Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
• – a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
• Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
• Must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated full-time or part-time employment, voluntary work, paid/unpaid internship, and/or position of trust
• Must have demonstrated leadership experience from employment, voluntary work, and/or internship after high school studies.
• Must be liable to pay tuition fees to the universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and will be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 6 April 2018.
• Citizens of about 138 countries are eligible for the scholarship programme.
Eligible Regions: Open for 138 countries (Check official website for the list)
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2018 (16 Days Remaining)